Gainesville Man Accused of Medicaid Fraud
Published July 25th, 2012
GAINESVILLE - An Alachua County behavioral therapist is under arrest, accused of trying to scam Medicaid of more than $15,000 dollars.
Investigators say 62-year-old Tommy Moore filled out timesheets for work with developmentally-disabled individuals in Putnam County that he never performed.
The fraudulent timesheets were then used to bill the Medicaid program.
Moore is charged with Medicaid fraud and grand theft, both third degree felonies.
He faces up to 10 years in prison and $10,000 dollars in fines.
- Case of Medicaid Abuse and Fraud Unfolds With Fifth Arrest
- Five People Arrested for Medicaid Fraud
- Two Nursing Home Executives Charged With Medicaid Fraud
- Columbia County Woman Arrested for $160,000 In Medicaid Fraud
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl
- Gainesville Man Accused of Having Sex With 14-Year-Old
- Gainesville Man Accused Of Offering Teen,15, Cash For Sex
- Suspect Accused of Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Gainesville Man, 35, Accused Of Having Sex With Young Boy
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman