Gator Marching Band Heading to London for Olympics
The Summer Olympics begins this Thursday in London and the University of Florida marching band will be there.
They have been practicing for weeks to come up with an arrangement fit for the international stage.
They will perform at "The British Telecom London Live Celebration," just before the opening ceremony.
The band has been raising all of their own funds and have just about reached their goal.
The marching band will leave Gainesville Monday morning and return on July 31st.
- Gator Marching Band Going to the Olympics
- Gator Coaches Wish UF Band Success at London Olympics
- UF Marching Band
- FAMU Lifts Suspension of Famed Marching Band
- FAMU Marching 100 Band to Return to Field Sept. 1
- UF's Summer Band Camp Canceled After Money Disagreement
- 8/6/12 Fitzness Minute: Suspension Band Training
- 'Fest 13' brings hundreds of bands, performers to downtown Gainesville
- Pollution in London
- One Class at a Time: Meet March Winner Naomi Williams