GPD Closer to Putting ID on Stabbing Victim and Attacker
The name of a man found stabbed Monday -- and his alleged attacker -- may soon be known.
GPD investigators say they have some very promising leads.
However, officers say they are making sure they have positive identification on the victim and attacker before releasing any other information.
Monday morning, an off-duty firefighter saw a man running toward Tuscan Bend apartments in southwest Gainesville with a stab wound to his abdomen.
He had no identification on him, and police were not able to identify him, a suspect or the crime scene.
- Gainesville Police Puzzled by Mystery Stabbing
- Police: Gainesville Man Accused Of Beating, Stabbing Woman
- Levy County Stab Victims Identified
- City Takes Closer Look at Gainesville Housing Authority
- Accused Child Molester Attacked by Victim's Family
- Gatornationals Putting Gainesville's Economy Into Overdrive
- Suspect Accused of Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Suspect Makes First Court Appearance After Fatally Stabbing Gainesville Man
- Gainesville Man, 47, Accused Of Trying To Stab Brother
- Stabbing in Southwest Gainesville