Hit & Run Car Found
Ocala Police are getting closer to finding the driver responsible for running over and killing a 22-year-old woman.
OPD has found the car they believe was involved in the crash.
It was located in a wooded area in the back of a house near State Road 40 and I-75.
Police say they are searching for the car's registered owner, Travis Aldana.
Gabrielle Rush was walking along sSW 20th Street in Ocala last Friday night when she was run over. She died at the scene and the driver took off.
- Important Evidence Found Day After Hit-and-Run
- Police Looking for Hit-and-Run Car
- New Details in Ocala Hit and Run
- Bus Back Up & Running
- Deputy Injured in Hit-and-Run Crash
- FHP hopes to Reverse Hit and Run Numbers Across the State
- Hit-and-Run Suspect Arrested
- Hit and Run Mystery
- Arrest Made in Archer Hit-And-Run Death
- FHP: Bicyclist Critically Injured in Late Night Hit and Run