Horses Attacked by Mosquitoes
By: Yaremi Farinas
Silver said her horses have huge welts form getting bit by mosquitoes and it's not just one horse getting attacked.
Dr. Chris Sanchez from the University of Florida's Large Animal Hospital said there are ways to tell if your horse is allergic to insect bites.
The Horse Protection Association is located in Northern Marion County, where there has been no mosquito spraying.
- Mighty Mini Horses Strut Their Stuff
- Dogs attack Horse
- EEE Virus
- Florida Takes Steps to Protect the Honey Business
- Environmentalist Seek Protection for Rattlesnakes in Florida
- Five More Horses Positive For Equine Herpes Virus in Florida
- North Central Florida Horse Industry Suffers
- Economy Having An Impact On North Central Florida's Horses
- Mosquito Problems
- Mosquito population increases