Horses Attacked by Mosquitoes
By: Yaremi Farinas
Silver said her horses have huge welts form getting bit by mosquitoes and it's not just one horse getting attacked.
Dr. Chris Sanchez from the University of Florida's Large Animal Hospital said there are ways to tell if your horse is allergic to insect bites.
The Horse Protection Association is located in Northern Marion County, where there has been no mosquito spraying.
- Three Cases of EEE Virus Confirmed in Gilchrist County Horses
- Horses Helping Horses event raises money for horses in need
- Health officials urge residents to protect themselves against mosquito-borne illnesses
- Mighty Mini Horses Strut Their Stuff
- Neglected horses get well-deserved help thanks to fundraiser
- GMO mosquitoes could be released in South Florida, FDA decision pending
- Dogs attack Horse
- Ways To Prevent Eastern Equine Encephalitis
- A New Bill Could Actually Protect Florida Springs
- Environmentalist Seek Protection for Rattlesnakes in Florida