John Travolta Attends Movie Premiere in Ocala.
Hundreds of people turned out to support Marion county's most famous resident.
John Travolta walked the red carpet for the premiere of his new film "Savages."
Tickets were sold to fans for $150 each.
Despite Travolta's recent legal issues, fans were very excited to see him.
Ticket sales from the event raised $75,000 for the Boys and Girls Clubs of Marion county, The College of Central Florida Foundation's Jett Travolta Scholarship, The Munroe Regional Medical Center Foundation, and The Ocala police department's Never Say Never program.
- Travolta Family Attends Ocala Movie Premiere
- Travolta welcomes Scientology Church in Ocala
- Hundreds attend Ocala vigil supporting Orlando victims
- Fake Bomb Device Found At Ocala Movie Theater Belonged To UCF Student
- Gainesville Camellia competition
- University of Florida professor detained in Middle East
- Hopkin's Prairie Fire Tears Through More than 19-Hundred Acres in Marion County
- Sheriff's Office Recruits Outside Help For Investigation
- John Morgan Visits Gainesville to Rally Amendment Two Support
- Data Breach Affects Two Gainesville Jimmy Johns Locations