Millage Rate Set To Increase
OCALA - It's a problem plaguing municipalities across North Central Florida.
Property values are down, so local governments are in the process of raising taxes to maintain their revenue.
The latest is Ocala, where Tuesday night City Council members voted to raise the millage rate.
It was a unanimous vote to tentatively increase the rate 3.7 percent.
The move was made to offset the loss in property taxes from lower property values.
- Alachua County Millage Rate Increase
- Flood Insurance Rates Set To Increase For Subsidized Premiums
- Higher Millage Rates in Alachua County?
- County Millage Rates Discussed at Commission Meeting
- Millage Increase Could Help Alachua Schools Out of Budget Deficit
- Florida Power and Light Co. Rates Increase
- GRU Rates to Increase
- Ahead of Rate Increases, GRU Customers To See Slight Decline in Next Two Bills
- Gainesville Commissioners Approve GRU Rate Increase
- Hawthorne's Utility Rates Increase