Ocala Church Bus Crash in Atlanta
GWINNETT COUNTY, GA - A church bus from Ocala has crashed in Gwinnett County.
Eleven children were injured.
Five of those were transported to an area hospital.
The children range in age from 10-16 years old.
They were on their way for a Catholic youth conference from Blessed Trinity Catholic Church in Ocala.
Thirty-one people had to wait for another bus to come and pick them up.
Police said the vans were traveling in a caravan.
A pickup truck leading the caravan of vehicles swerved to avoid debris in the road.
One of the buses hit the truck and the other bus swerved to not hit anyone, leading to those injuries.
Police have been working with another church nearby to arrange for another bus to pick up the remaining kids that were stranded from the wreck.
(Photo courtesy of WSB-TV)
- 3 Dead After Church Van Crashes on I-10
- Church Van Crash Kills Two
- Travolta welcomes Scientology Church in Ocala
- Dead Body Found Near Ocala Church
- Marion County School Bus Crash
- School Bus Crash Kills Woman
- Bus Crash Arrest
- Another School Bus Crash
- Citra Bus Crash Witness Speaks For The First Time
- Alachua County School Bus In Crash, Minor Injuries Reported