Talkin' Cars Under the Stars Cruz-In
Published July 16th, 2012
Dozens showed up to brows and take in great decades of beloved American classics.
All the proceeds from the event go to benefit "Stop Children's Cancer" organization that has been funding pediatric cancer research since 1981.
- Dancing with Gainesville's Stars
- Recent Chiefland star athlete dies after car crash
- Former NMHS softball star hit and killed by car
- Watersense and Energy Star Sales Tax Holiday Weekend
- Gainesville Nightspots Prep for Gameday Weekend Under Ordinance Limitations
- 2 hurt when 'flying car' crashes
- Heroin Overdose: Reaction to 'Glee' Star Cory Monteith's Death
- AAA offering 'Tow To Go' for Super Bowl weekend
- Tampa School District's Special Needs Policies Under Review After Student Death
- Marion County's Gold Star Mothers Recognized For The First Time