Talkin' Cars Under the Stars Cruz-In
Published July 16th, 2012
Dozens showed up to brows and take in great decades of beloved American classics.
All the proceeds from the event go to benefit "Stop Children's Cancer" organization that has been funding pediatric cancer research since 1981.
- Watersense and Energy Star Sales Tax Holiday Weekend
- Gainesville Nightspots Prep for Gameday Weekend Under Ordinance Limitations
- 2 hurt when 'flying car' crashes
- Heroin Overdose: Reaction to 'Glee' Star Cory Monteith's Death
- AAA offering 'Tow To Go' for Super Bowl weekend
- Tampa School District's Special Needs Policies Under Review After Student Death
- Marion County's Gold Star Mothers Recognized For The First Time
- More Travelers By Car Than by Plane, This Memorial Day Weekend
- Gainesville Car Show Raises Money for Charity over the Weekend
- Labor Day Holiday Weekend Travel By Car