Tree Branch Crushes Car Update
Crews are cleaning up the Village West Apartments in Ocala after huge tree branches crushed an SUV and damaged two apartment buildings last week.
The owner of the truck says he is still waiting to find out if insurance is going to cover the damage.
He is able to drive the car around, but was stunned when he first got a look at it after the storm subsided.
"I heard the tree branch fall and I looked out the window and said, 'nah, it didn't hit my jeep,'" Bert Cage said.
The office manager told us all the families that had to be evacuated are now safely back in their homes.
She also said they are now waiting for the insurance company to determine how much the repairs are going to cost.
The thunderstorm that caused all the damage had winds of up to 60 miles an hour.
- Tree Branch Crushes Car, Apartment
- Truck Saves Massive Tree From Crushing House in Williston
- Man Dies After Car Hydroplanes, Crashes Into Trees
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees
- Weirsdale Man Dies, After Crashing Car Into Tree
- Tropical Storm Andrea: Trees Fall On Homes & Cars
- Tree Falls on Ocala Mobile Home
- Heavy Rains Cause Tree to Fall Through Ocala Home
- Ocala Christmas Trees
- Ocala Murder Update