Deadly Plane Crash in Marion County
Breaking news out of marion county.--
That's where the Federal Aviation Administration is investigating a deadly plane crash.
The Marion County Sheriff's Office says 2 people died in a crash that involved a small experimental sports aircraft.
Gilbert and Catherine Jennings left Ocala around 4 yesterday, to fly to another airport in the county.
After not hearing from them for several hours, family members became concerned and called authorities.
The pair were found in a field on a horse farm in northwest part of town.
They were pronounced dead at the scene.
The FAA is working to determine how the plane crashed.
- Small Plane Crashes in Marion County
- One Man Dead, Another in Serious Condition After Marion County Car Crash
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Deadly Marion County Crash
- One Dead in Plane Crash
- 3 Dead After Plane Crashes In Northeast Gainesville
- Two Planes Crash In Williston; Three People Dead
- Deadly Plane Crash in New Smyrna
- Levy County Plane Crash Kills Two
- Small Plane Crash in Levy County Still Under Investigation