Domestic Dispute Turns Into Wild Ride
GAINESVILLE - A woman from Gainesville is recovering after having to jump for her life.
The woman who does not want to release her name says she's never gotten into a fight like this with her long-time boyfriend.
But after an argument she says he showed her a knife.
To get away she jumped from a second story window in her home, landed on her car, and drove away.
She says she just knew she had to get away, and quick.
"I closed my eyes and jumped and got out of there. I thought, I don't know what's going on but I'm not going to turn around."
But the chase did not end there.
The man latched onto her car and fell off when she made a sharp turn.
He is said to be physically fine, but has bigger worries -- he was charged aggravated battery.
- Domestic Dispute Ends in Death
- Interlachen Man Starts Domestic Dispute, Has Brief Standoff with Deputies
- Man Shot by Deputies after Domestic Dispute
- Domestic Dispute Leads to Car Crash
- Professor Involved in Domestic Dispute
- Wild Ride in Yankeetown
- Four Dead in Domestic Dispute
- Gators Win Wild Ride Over Vandy, Heading To CWS Final
- Dispute Over Springhills Continues With Lawsuit Delivered to County
- Buck Bay Development Dispute