Fresh & Juicy: Grape Stompin' Festival
GAINESVILLE - Covered in juice, some people spent their afternoon squeezing grapes with their feet.
The Grape Stompin' Festival, a sustainability drive, took place today at the Bo Diddley Plaza.
Hosted by Pledge 5, the event's goal is to encourage residents to buy local produce.
This was the first of its kind, but the festival is expected to happen again next year.
- Pam's Trees Back in Fresh Market Plaza
- Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Famer Bo Diddley Dies at Age 79
- Bo Diddley's Family Challenging His Will
- Occupy Gainesville Protesters Cited, Including Bo Diddley's Son
- Digging Deep for City's Fresh Water Supply
- FSU QB Winston's Accuser Makes Fresh Accusations
- Negotations Will Continue Over Butler Plaza's Expansion
- Ocala Meat & Sheep Festival
- Interview: Fire & Ice Festival
- 10/29/13 Pet of the Day: Juicy, Daisy & JuJuBee