Fresh & Juicy: Grape Stompin' Festival
GAINESVILLE - Covered in juice, some people spent their afternoon squeezing grapes with their feet.
The Grape Stompin' Festival, a sustainability drive, took place today at the Bo Diddley Plaza.
Hosted by Pledge 5, the event's goal is to encourage residents to buy local produce.
This was the first of its kind, but the festival is expected to happen again next year.
- Downtown Latino Festival, Not The Only Hispanic Event In Town
- Opinions Mixed on Bo Diddley Plaza Redesign Plan
- Homeless Population Decreasing in Downtown Gainesville
- Bo Diddley Community Plaza Gets Facelift
- Labor Daze Fest... Not Just For The Working
- Labor Daze Fest 2014 Features Live Music, Family Fun
- Digging Deep for City's Fresh Water Supply
- FSU QB Winston's Accuser Makes Fresh Accusations
- Pam's Trees Back in Fresh Market Plaza
- A Little Bit of Rain Doesn't Dampen Hanukkah's Menorah Lighting