Fresh & Juicy: Grape Stompin' Festival
GAINESVILLE - Covered in juice, some people spent their afternoon squeezing grapes with their feet.
The Grape Stompin' Festival, a sustainability drive, took place today at the Bo Diddley Plaza.
Hosted by Pledge 5, the event's goal is to encourage residents to buy local produce.
This was the first of its kind, but the festival is expected to happen again next year.
- Pam's Trees Back in Fresh Market Plaza
- Opinions Mixed on Bo Diddley Plaza Redesign Plan
- Bo Diddley Community Plaza Gets Facelift
- Downtown Latino Festival, Not The Only Hispanic Event In Town
- Third annual 'Jest Fest!' in Gainesville this weekend
- Digging Deep for City's Fresh Water Supply
- FSU QB Winston's Accuser Makes Fresh Accusations
- B.B. King's North Central Florida connection
- Interview: Fire & Ice Festival
- Ocala Meat & Sheep Festival