Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device
LEVY COUNTY - Two weeks ago, a warrant was issued for Robert Demaine for the making and possession of a destructive device.
Witnesses saw him bury a bag at a home on Southeast 140th Lane.
A witness dug up the bag and found cocaine, razors, syringes, prescription bottles and a homemade bomb with gunpowder.
Demaine was arrested in Volusia County and brought back to Levy County.
- Jacksonville International Airport Open Again After Being Shut Down for Removal of Destructive Device
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Missing Levy County man found alive in Chicago hospital
- Levy County man charged with child pornography
- LCSO: Levy County man stabs his neighbor
- Two arrested after allegedly making meth in public park
- Man Arrested after Speed Chase in Levy County
- Man With Eight Aliases Has Been Arrested
- North Central Florida Man Arrested For Domestic Battery
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft