Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device
LEVY COUNTY - Two weeks ago, a warrant was issued for Robert Demaine for the making and possession of a destructive device.
Witnesses saw him bury a bag at a home on Southeast 140th Lane.
A witness dug up the bag and found cocaine, razors, syringes, prescription bottles and a homemade bomb with gunpowder.
Demaine was arrested in Volusia County and brought back to Levy County.
- Jacksonville International Airport Open Again After Being Shut Down for Removal of Destructive Device
- Three Arrested for Grand Theft in Levy County
- Man Arrested after Speed Chase in Levy County
- Knife-Wielding Tampa Man Arrested At Levy County Park
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Alachua County Man Arrested After Threatening Cab Driver With Butcher's Knife
- Miami Man Arrested in Marion County for Georgia Theft
- Levy County Holds 2nd Annual Public Safety Expo
- Plans for a New Power Plant in Levy County
- Levy County Commissioners Make "Monumental," Decision for Local Atheists