Levy County Man Arrested for Making a Destructive Device
LEVY COUNTY - Two weeks ago, a warrant was issued for Robert Demaine for the making and possession of a destructive device.
Witnesses saw him bury a bag at a home on Southeast 140th Lane.
A witness dug up the bag and found cocaine, razors, syringes, prescription bottles and a homemade bomb with gunpowder.
Demaine was arrested in Volusia County and brought back to Levy County.
- Knife-Wielding Tampa Man Arrested At Levy County Park
- Man Arrested after Speed Chase in Levy County
- Bradford County Man Arrested for Threatening Children
- Plans for a New Power Plant in Levy County
- Levy Man Arrested After Scuffle
- Levy Man kills Wife, Arrested After Standoff With Deputies
- Man Arrested after Police Standoff
- Gainesville Man Arrested For Molesting Teenage Girl on Black Friday
- Man Who Committed Murder Earlier This Month Is Arrested
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County