New Video Released of Topless Woman Chase
Marion County Sheriff's Deputies have released dash cam video that shows 35 year old Mandy Ramsey racing through the streets trying to get away from authorities. Deputies clocked the woman doing 71 in a 55 zone on Highway 315.
Ramsey led Deputies on a high speed chase for minutes before escaping.
It took a helicopter to find her, and her excuse for now slowing down, she was topless.
Her boyfriend James Woodward says her actions weren't the brightest, and that she did something stupid trying to impress him.
That so called stupid act could have put her in hot water regarding a new job with Marion County Schools, if she hadn't already beaten them to the punch.
Ramsey had just been hired by the school board when she chose to resign on Monday.
Kevin Christian with the school board says Ms. Ramsey was cleared within the last week or so to actually start work, she cleared the background check, but she hadn't picked up her ID badge or worked a single day.
He goes on to say she was hired as a paraprofessional, which is similar to a Teacher's Aide. She would have been in the classroom helping with students.
School officials aren't saying if her resignation had anything to do with her recent run in with authorities.
Deputies say if Ramsey would have just pulled over, she would only be facing misdemeanor indecent exposure charges, but because she eluded police, things are much more serious.
- Racist rant turned apology- Gainesville High teen releases new video
- GPD, UFPD Release New Video, Sketch of Possible Sexual Assault Suspect
- Dash Cam Video Released from Mayor Craig Lowe's DUI Arrest
- School Bus Brawl: Video Released
- School district releases surveillance video
- Accused Doctor releases video statement
- Video Released in Croslin-Cummings Drug Case
- Video Released on UF Student Shot by Police
- Woman Leads 3 County High Speed Chase
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Chasing Down Man With Car