Pet Oxygen Mask Kits Donated to Bradford County
HEILBRONN SPRINGS - Emergency relief company 1-800-BoardUp donated eight pet oxygen mask kits to Bradford County Rescue workers Thursday.
The specialty fitted masks will help first responders treat animals in fire or near drowning cases.
The kits cost between $90 and $100 each and can be reused. 1-800-BoardUp plans to donate eight more kits to other rescue units in Bradford County.
- Locals to the Rescue with Oxygen Masks for Pets
- Horses Taken from Rescue Farm
- Wild Animal Sanctuary Moving to Marion County
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back
- Two Sworn Complaints Filed Against Michelle Dunlap
- National Challenge Encourages Local Shelter To Save Lives
- Animal Rescue Operator Arrested for Grand Theft
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County
- New emergency room to benefit patients and rescue workers
- Baby Born On Front Steps Of Lawtey City Hall