Pet Oxygen Mask Kits Donated to Bradford County
HEILBRONN SPRINGS - Emergency relief company 1-800-BoardUp donated eight pet oxygen mask kits to Bradford County Rescue workers Thursday.
The specialty fitted masks will help first responders treat animals in fire or near drowning cases.
The kits cost between $90 and $100 each and can be reused. 1-800-BoardUp plans to donate eight more kits to other rescue units in Bradford County.
- Locals to the Rescue with Oxygen Masks for Pets
- Animal Rescue Sanctuary Moves to Marion County
- Bradford County Donates Drug Money
- Marion County Wants Foster Homes for Pets
- Fire Causes Road Closures in Bradford County
- Bradford County Crews Battled Brush Fires
- Alachua County Fire Rescue Improves Public Protection Class
- City, county play hot potato with fire rescue
- Investigation Shows Fuel Spill at Marion County Fire Rescue Station Larger than First Reported
- Missing Dogs Found at Phoenix Animal Rescue, Owners Say They Struggled to Get Them Back