Remembering Robert Strappier
It's hard to say goodbye especially when a loved one passes... For the Strappier family, it's no different.
Robert Strappier who was fatally shot in Holly Heights a year ago, is described by his relatives as funny and caring, definitely a family man.
His wife, Tameika Strappier says he was killed trying to break up a fight, police say it was a drug deal gone bad... Regardless she blames the incident on violence.
"It's not just about our family but there are others that have lost a loved one in violence and we would just like for the violence to stop.
Robert Dore, Strappier's best friend says despite the loss, unity has brought the family together.
"He was always there for me and I made a vow to him in the hospital... I kissed him in his forehead and I said I'll be there for your family man."
As a way to celebrate his life and spread the word on the dangers of violence, the family will have a block party in his honor on September 15th.
- Man Indicted in Holly Heights Murder
- Gainesville Man Murdered in Holly Heights
- HOLLY HEIGHTS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
- Rebuilding Trust in Holly Heights
- Stabbing Suspect Well-Known to Holly Heights
- Investigators searching for Holly Heights shooter
- Search continues for Holly Heights shooter
- Man arrested in connection with Holly Heights shooting
- Keystone Heights Man Fatally Shot by ASO Deputies
- Levy County remembers Robert Philpot