String of Burglaries Hit Marion County
MARION COUNTY - Marion County Sheriff's detectives are looking for answers to a recent string of burglaries.
There were at least 17 commercial burglaries, just in the month of July.
Detectives believe the thieves are targeting liquor stores and other businesses along the I-75 corridor.
Police believe that two male suspects are responsible for the crimes.
One of the vans used to load stolen goods has been recovered by authorities.
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- String of Burglaries in One Alachua County Neighborhood May be Connected
- Churches Across Five Counties Hit By Over Two Dozen Burglaries
- Four Arrested Following String Of Car Burglaries
- Residents On Edge After String Of Burglaries
- String of Car Burglaries
- Four Men Arrested For Burglary in Marion County
- Rash of Car Burglaries in Marion County
- Missing Marion County Man Found in Orange County
- Multi-County Burglary Suspects Arrested