String of Burglaries Hit Marion County
MARION COUNTY - Marion County Sheriff's detectives are looking for answers to a recent string of burglaries.
There were at least 17 commercial burglaries, just in the month of July.
Detectives believe the thieves are targeting liquor stores and other businesses along the I-75 corridor.
Police believe that two male suspects are responsible for the crimes.
One of the vans used to load stolen goods has been recovered by authorities.
- String of burglaries in Marion County
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties
- Suspect Identified in String of Gainesville Burglaries
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Man hit and killed in Marion County
- String of Burglaries in One Alachua County Neighborhood May be Connected
- Churches Across Five Counties Hit By Over Two Dozen Burglaries
- Former Gainesville Sun Delivery Man Arrested for String of Burglaries
- Man Arrested in String of Burglaries in Gainesville
- Two arrested for string of burglaries