Students Weigh In on Chick-Fil A Controversy
GAINESVILLE - It's more chicken with a side of controversy Friday as thousands plan "kissing demonstrations" nationwide, showing their support for same-sex marriage.
In Gainesville, those protests are scheduled to begin at 8p.m.
TV 20 spoke with students outside of the Chick-fil-A on the University of Florida campus to get a better idea of how this controversy was hitting home.
- Chick-Fil-A Supporters and Critics Flood the Streets of Gainesville
- Blind Wine Chick
- Chicken Lovers Line Up For More than Just the Sandwich
- Beef MoosOver for Cow Appreciation Day
- Farm fire kills 24,000 chicks
- Athletes, Families Weigh Security Concerns Amid Sochi Terror Threats
- Area Syrian-Americans Weigh in on Overseas Crisis
- What Caused the Texas Fertilizer Explosion? An Expert Weighs In
- Supreme Court Weighs in on Same Sex Marriage
- Police Now Need Warrant To Search Cell Phones, Locals Weigh In