Woman Robbed at Deadly Accident Scene
OCALA - A 65-year-old Ocala man died after being hit by a car while walking down Midway Road in Marion County Tuesday night.
But the female driver became of the victim of a thief who she had flagged down for help.
According to Marion County Sheriff's reports, 38-year-old Katherine Marie Harrison stopped to help right after the accident happened.
But later, the driver realized Harrison had stolen $300 from her purse.
She called police, and they caught up with harrision who admitted to going into the driver's car and stealing the money.
Harrison was then taken to the Marion County Jail.
- Deputies: Suspect Who Robbed Gainesville Walgreens Found Dead In His Backyard
- Disabled Elderly Man Robbed, Then Left For Dead
- Armed Woman Robs Bank in Marion County
- Woman Dragged By Car While Being Robbed
- Tragic and Deadly Accidents
- Deadly car accident, 14-year-old driver
- Train Accident in Ocala Leaves One Man Dead
- Deadly Airboat Accident
- FHP Investigating Deadly Accident on Archer Road
- Woman Killed, 5 Year Old Seriously Injured in Car Accident