Woman Who Crashed into Bicyclist was Under Influence
The car versus bike accident that occurred last month on NW 193rd St. in Marion County was the result of the driver's alcohol consumption.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Cynthia Hambleton's blood alcohol level, at the time of the accident, was three times thelegal limit.
Robert Price, who was riding his bike, was hit from behind and thrown into traffic.
He was taken to Shands in Gainesville to receive treatment for multiple injuries.
On Thursday, Hambleton was booked into the marion County Jail, but has since been released.
- Deadly Hit and Run Crash in Marion County Over the Weekend
- Semi Truck Crash in Marion County Leaves Driver Seriously Injured
- Deadly Marion County Crash
- Fatal Crash on South Florida Highway
- Baby Born on Florida Highway
- FL Highway Patrol Cracks Down on Speeding and Aggressive Drivers
- Boating Under The Influence
- Gator Football Player Arrested For Driving Under The Influence
- Deputy Injured by Bull on Highway
- Small Plane Crash in Levy County Still Under Investigation