Attempted Rapist Still on the Loose
A suspect is still at large this morning in an attempted rape case from last night.
A woman was approached near Arlington Square on 2nd place in downtown Gainesville when the man opened her car door and pulled her out by her legs.
The man threaten to rape her but took her ID and fled when she pleaded for her life.
Police believe her description is of 46 year-old sex offender, Stephon Barnes.
- Marion County Murder Suspect On The Loose
- Bear that Killed Goats Still on the Loose
- Gainesville Bank Robbed; Thief Still on the Loose
- Penguin Gets Loose at Sea World
- UF on Alert After Attempted Sexual Assault
- Man Attempts Kidnapping in Broad Daylight
- Attempted ATM Theft Caught on Tape
- Alachua County Jail Inmate Attempts Suicide
- Home Invader Still at Large
- Attempted Cat Rescue