Fraud Leader Arrested
Published September 28th, 2012
Here at home, an Ocklawaha man has been arrested in connection with the TV scam we've told you about in Marion County.
Pasqual Vilardi is now in the Marion County Jail.
He's charged with one count of organized fraud.
Investigators say he conned several people out of money, including nine hundred dollars from one victim.
Vilardi admits contacting victims and offering "Employee specials" on TV's.
He also confessed to having the victim come to a popular store in Ocala, give him their money and wait for the televisions.
Both Vilardi and the money disappeared.
His bond is set at ten thousand dollars.
- Case of Medicaid Abuse and Fraud Unfolds With Fifth Arrest
- Corrections Assistant Arrested for Fraud and Grand Theft
- Alachua County Man Arrested on Numerous Health Care Fraud Charges
- Five People Arrested for Medicaid Fraud
- Suspects Arrested in Credit Card Fraud
- Columbia County Woman Arrested for $160,000 In Medicaid Fraud
- Marion County Man Arrested for Credit Card Fraud
- Woman Arrested in Walmart Fraud Scheme
- Alachua County Man Arrested For SNAP Fraud
- More Arrested In NYPD Social Security Fraud