Harry Potter Helps Kids Build Interest in Science
GAINESVILLE- JK Rowling has made a living for herself in the business of magic and even though her Harry Potter series is considered complete after seven installments, a new book debut has lit the spark for learning and magic in Gainesville.
This weekend the Cade Museum helped make the magic behind the Potter series more believable.
- Cold Case: Parents of Missing UF Student Hope Science Will Lead to Answers
- 2013 Cade Museum
- Cade Museum Prize "Sweet 16"
- Cade Museum Prize Final Four Announced
- eCath Wins Cade Museum Prize
- More than One Million Dollars Raised for Kids at UF's Dance Marathon
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Harry Potter In The UK
- Neighbor Helps Deputies Catch Crooks
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager