Man Dies in Crash in Putnam County
PUTNAM COUNTY - A man in Putnam County died this weekend in a single car crash.
The accident occured just after midnight on Sunday at the intersection of Denver and Carrier roads.
According to the Florida Highway Patrol, 20-year-old Diego Espino was driving north on Denver Road when he missed a curve and ran straight into a tree.
Espino was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Silver Alert in Place for Missing Putnam County Man
- Troopers: Man Crashes Car In Putnam County Sheriff's Parking Lot
- Georgia Man, 26, Dies In I-75 Crash In Alachua County
- Two Struck By Train In Putnam County, One Dies
- 12 Students Hurt in Putnam County School Bus Crash
- Putnam County Man Found Dead
- Weirsdale Man, 26, Dies In Car Crash
- Man Dies After Car Hydroplanes, Crashes Into Trees
- Man Dies After Car Flips Several Times, Crashes Into Trees
- Weirsdale Man Dies, After Crashing Car Into Tree