NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Micanopy Historical Society Museum
MICANOPY - Once upon a time, curling irons such as this one were heated over an electric stove rather than plugged into an outlet.
"No electrical connection to the handles like we have now a days."
This is one of the many everyday items you can find at the "Micanopy Historical Society Museum."
A museum that's trying to paint a picture of how people in micanopy lived in the late 1800's.
Museum volunteer, Lisa Hof says learning from a place like this is better than sitting in a history class at school.
"Everybody is interested in history, people come in here and say oh this is so nice it brings history to life."
She says the museum is one of the 39 sites in Micanopy listed on the national register of historic places...
Hof whose actually of German decent says she takes pride in American history.
"So I grew up with a lot of history and I was always interested in what happened in the olden times and where things came from."
Most of the items in the museum's collection, were donated by residents of micanopy and local businesses.
Stephanie bechara, TV20 News.
- Micanopy's 39th Fall Festival
- Mobile Slavery Museum Hopes To Change Labor Conditions For Farmworkers
- Cancer #1 Killing Disease For Hispanics, But Gainesville Continues To Fight Back
- UF Receives Grant To Digitize Historic Newspapers
- iPhone 5 Is Out, What To Do With Your Old One?
- Volunteering to "Pump Iron"
- Boy Finds Ancient Canoe
- An Ancient find in Marion County
- Five Star Pizza Robbery
- Giant Ancient Crocodile Bones Brought to UF