Missing Gainesville Woman Found
Gainesville, FL--Some better news about a woman who had been missing since Tuesday.
Rhonda Swift was reported missing late Tuesday evening after she did not come home from a doctor's appointment.
Family members reported that she seemed "sad."
According to Gainesville Police Department, Swift is at North Florida Regional Medical Center.
They did not know her condition.
She has no recollection of where she has been since Tuesday.
- Gainesville Police Looking for Missing and Endangered Woman
- High Springs: Missing Evidence Found in Former Police Chief's Car
- Missing Kids Found
- Puppy Buried Alive, Accidentally Found By Williston Police
- Missing Alachua County Woman Found Alive Just Yards Away From Her Home
- Body of Missing Woman Found in Marion County
- Police Investigating Missing Girl's Body Found in Levy County
- Police Find Person of Interest in Missing Firefighter Case
- Police Need Help to Find Missing Melrose Woman
- Woman Found Dead Inside Southwest Ocala Home in what Police are Calling a Homicide