Morningside Nature Center
GAINESVILLE - The wait is over.
Starting today adults and kids can enjoy the past at the "Morningside Nature Center" in east Gainesville.
The park offers a free program that brings history come to life at one of their farms called the "Living History Farm."
And what does it have to offer?
People can enjoy animal petting and interpreters portaying day-to-day life in the late 1800's, Tuesdays through Saturdays until next May.
September 1, 2012-May 29, 2013
Tuesday-Saturday 9:00 AM-4:30 PM
- History Revisited at Gainesville Kanapaha Memorial Park Groundbreaking
- Beating the Summertime Blues: Florida Museum of Natural History
- Northern Part of "Loblolly Woods Nature Park" Up For Bids
- Collier Retracts $1 Million Offer to Buy Portion of Loblolly Nature Park
- Battle of Micanopy Commemorates 176th Anniversary with Living History
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF
- Center for Independent Living Showcases Assistance Programs
- Governor Approves Purchase Of Land In Gainesville To Be Turned Into Nature Trail
- Park Safety In Gainesville Eastside Park
- Gainesville Property Owners Claim Damages Against Woman with Questionable History