Morningside Nature Center
GAINESVILLE - The wait is over.
Starting today adults and kids can enjoy the past at the "Morningside Nature Center" in east Gainesville.
The park offers a free program that brings history come to life at one of their farms called the "Living History Farm."
And what does it have to offer?
People can enjoy animal petting and interpreters portaying day-to-day life in the late 1800's, Tuesdays through Saturdays until next May.
September 1, 2012-May 29, 2013
Tuesday-Saturday 9:00 AM-4:30 PM
- History Revisited at Gainesville Kanapaha Memorial Park Groundbreaking
- Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing Comes To Gainesville
- Beating the Summertime Blues: Florida Museum of Natural History
- Gainesville Orchestra Plays Disney For Kids
- Collier Retracts $1 Million Offer to Buy Portion of Loblolly Nature Park
- Northern Part of "Loblolly Woods Nature Park" Up For Bids
- Battle of Micanopy Commemorates 176th Anniversary with Living History
- Governor Approves Purchase Of Land In Gainesville To Be Turned Into Nature Trail
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF
- World's Smallest Heart Pump Saves Lives