Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
49 year old Sherry Lewis, of Ocala, is behind bars this morning for stabbing her husband to death.
According to reports, she called 911 and confessed by saying "I stabbed my husband."
When deputies arrived they found the victim in the bathroom with three stab wounds in his arm, one in his back and one in his chest.
He later died at the hospital.
Lewis is facing 2nd degree murder charges.
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Helmet Thief Behind Bars
- Gainesville Man Lands Behind Bars After Breaking into a Car at an Auto Repair Shop
- Gainesville Man Who Was Involved In Shooting Now Behind Bars
- Former Mayor Of Hampton To Spend Time Behind Bars
- Gainesville Woman Arrested For Trying to Run Down a Man With Her Car
- Tallahassee Woman Found Dead, Husband Under Supervision
- Ocala Woman Celebrates her 101st Birthday