Ocala Woman Behind Bars For Killing Her Husband
49 year old Sherry Lewis, of Ocala, is behind bars this morning for stabbing her husband to death.
According to reports, she called 911 and confessed by saying "I stabbed my husband."
When deputies arrived they found the victim in the bathroom with three stab wounds in his arm, one in his back and one in his chest.
He later died at the hospital.
Lewis is facing 2nd degree murder charges.
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars After Stabbing a Woman
- Gainesville Man Behind Bars for Stabbing Woman
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Woman Gets Life For Killing Ex-Husband
- Husband Shoots Wife, Leaves Her For Dead
- Woman Killed By Train in Ocala
- Woman Killed in Boat Crash
- Sex Sting Puts Seven Men Behind Bars
- Local Fugitives Behind Bars