"Operation Rebuild," Helping Others In Marion County
MARION COUNTY - The "Francis Marion Military Academy" hosted a fundraiser this afternoon, a barbeque where people could buy food, called "Operation Rebuild." The director of the academy, Bill Archbald says there is also a cost for tearing down the home. "As of today I believe we are at around 27,000 dollars and we can start building this home," he says. Archbald adds that they will not stop receving donations. Once enough money is collected for the sergeant's home they will initiate a community service project to help veterans in need.
- A Community Helps Rebuild a Army Sergeant's Home
- 19 Arrested in Cross-County Sexual Offender Sting Called "Operation Wrangler"
- Bradford County Sheriff's Office Arrests 10 In "Operation Spring Cleaning"
- Operation Rebuild
- Sante Fe's "Operation Carepak" Is Sending Love to Soldiers
- Illegal Online Gambling stopped in "Operation Game Over"
- "Operation Dry Water" Cracks Down on Illegal Boating Activities
- Fourth Annual "Operation Feed 100"
- Delays for Future Site of Francis Marion Military Academy
- "Operation: Stuff the Bus" Event Saturday