"Operation Rebuild," Helping Others In Marion County
MARION COUNTY - The "Francis Marion Military Academy" hosted a fundraiser this afternoon, a barbeque where people could buy food, called "Operation Rebuild." The director of the academy, Bill Archbald says there is also a cost for tearing down the home. "As of today I believe we are at around 27,000 dollars and we can start building this home," he says. Archbald adds that they will not stop receving donations. Once enough money is collected for the sergeant's home they will initiate a community service project to help veterans in need.
- A Community Helps Rebuild a Army Sergeant's Home
- Illegal Online Gambling stopped in "Operation Game Over"
- "Operation Dry Water" Cracks Down on Illegal Boating Activities
- Sante Fe's "Operation Carepak" Is Sending Love to Soldiers
- Delays for Future Site of Francis Marion Military Academy
- Operation Rebuild
- "Operation: Stuff the Bus" Event Saturday
- Salvation Army's Red Kettle Campaign Struggling in Marion County
- Marion County Sheriff's Citizens Academy Back After 12 Years
- "Sergeant Ricky Lord Road" - State Road 26 Renamed