Frantic search for victims of a massive tornado just outside of Oklahoma City. Elementary school took direct hit.
Search for Christian Aguilar Continues as Person of Interest Appears in Court
Published September 25th, 2012
GAINESVILLE - The Gainesville Police Department will start searching wooded areas in the eastern portion of town beginning Wednesday morning, as the search for Christian Aguilar continues.
Family members and police once again combed the woods in the southwestern part of Gainesville on Tuesday, looking for any trace of the University of Florida student who disappeared last week.
At a court appearance Tuesday morning, the only person arrested in the case so far, Pedro Bravo, 18, appeared before a judge, where his bond was set at $100,000. He will also be required to wear an electronic monitoring bracelet if he is released on bond.
But while Bravo is not providing the Aguilar family with many answers, he's also not saying much to police either. Officer Ben Tobias with the Gainesville Police Department says investigators have not spoken to Bravo since last Friday, when he was admitted to a mental facility under Florida's Baker Act. Bravo remains in the Alachua County Jail as of Tuesday evening.
Meanwhile, the search for Christian will continue Wednesday morning, as investigators and family begin to search the east side of town, near the Alachua County Fairgrounds.
- Person of Interest in Aguilar Disappearance Arrested
- Father of Missing Student Continues Searching for His Son
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Investigators Search For Person Of Interest In Eustis Motel Worker's Death
- Search for Missing Student Reaches High and Low with Help from Joint Aviation Unit
- Scope Increases While Volunteers Decrease in Search For Christian
- Volunteers No Longer Needed In Search For Missing UF Student
- Possible Closure For The Aguilar Family
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Aguilar Family Preparing For The Worst...