Suwannee County Missing Woman Update
SUWANNEE COUNTY - There could be a break in the case of a missing woman from Suwannee County.
Twenty-four-year old Kamrie Mitchell was last seen by her family on Aug. 25.
Mitchell's abandoned car was later found on a flooded rural road.
Thursday morning, a convicted felon sits in the Suwannee County jail on unrelated charges, but he may know something about her case according to law enforcement.
The Suwannee County Sheriff's Office has arrested 33-year old Andrelo Witcher of Obrien.
He's charged in connection with an incident at the home of Mitchell's father - on the same day she was last seen.
Witcher has also been questioned by the Alachua County Sheriffs Office in connection with the disappearance of his own girlfriend .
26-year-old Heather Maccrossen had a violent history with Witcher.
She was last seen on Aug. 17 2007 at the Gainesville bus station.
- Developments in Suwannee Missing Woman Case
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Granted More Money for Cars
- Marion Co. Authorities Searching for Missing Plane, Pilot
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Saves Woman from Pasco County
- Last Known Coordinates For Missing Plane Identified
- Alachua County Sheriff Sadie Darnell: Full Interview
- Deputies Looking for Missing Woman in Marion County
- Missing Ocala Man with Alzheimer's Disease Found