Suwannee County Missing Woman Update
SUWANNEE COUNTY - There could be a break in the case of a missing woman from Suwannee County.
Twenty-four-year old Kamrie Mitchell was last seen by her family on Aug. 25.
Mitchell's abandoned car was later found on a flooded rural road.
Thursday morning, a convicted felon sits in the Suwannee County jail on unrelated charges, but he may know something about her case according to law enforcement.
The Suwannee County Sheriff's Office has arrested 33-year old Andrelo Witcher of Obrien.
He's charged in connection with an incident at the home of Mitchell's father - on the same day she was last seen.
Witcher has also been questioned by the Alachua County Sheriffs Office in connection with the disappearance of his own girlfriend .
26-year-old Heather Maccrossen had a violent history with Witcher.
She was last seen on Aug. 17 2007 at the Gainesville bus station.
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Saves Woman from Pasco County
- Tentative Agreement Made Between Alachua County Sheriff's Office and Some of Its Officers
- Wanted Tennessee Fugitive Arrested Across the Street from Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office E-mail Causes Controversy Over Racism
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Warns Against Scams on Elderly
- Unionizing At Marion County Sheriff's Office?
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Public Safety Fair
- Levy County Sheriff's Office Promotes Gun Safety, Raises Money