Suwannee County Missing Woman Update
SUWANNEE COUNTY - There could be a break in the case of a missing woman from Suwannee County.
Twenty-four-year old Kamrie Mitchell was last seen by her family on Aug. 25.
Mitchell's abandoned car was later found on a flooded rural road.
Thursday morning, a convicted felon sits in the Suwannee County jail on unrelated charges, but he may know something about her case according to law enforcement.
The Suwannee County Sheriff's Office has arrested 33-year old Andrelo Witcher of Obrien.
He's charged in connection with an incident at the home of Mitchell's father - on the same day she was last seen.
Witcher has also been questioned by the Alachua County Sheriffs Office in connection with the disappearance of his own girlfriend .
26-year-old Heather Maccrossen had a violent history with Witcher.
She was last seen on Aug. 17 2007 at the Gainesville bus station.
- NCF agencies search for missing woman
- Developments in Suwannee Missing Woman Case
- Law enforcement searching for missing Lake City woman
- Search efforts for missing Lake City woman grows
- Alachua County Sheriff's Deputies Create Workout for Fallen Officers
- Sheriff's office hosts youth dialogue session
- Sheriff's Office investigates two suicides at the jail
- Missing woman's home burglarized
- Commissioners want less drug possession arrests, cut sheriff's budget
- Deputies: string of burglaries span four counties