Warrant for Terry Jones
There is a warrant out for the arrest of controversial Gainesville pastor Terry Jones.
It was issued by the government of Egypt which also issued arrest warrants for seven Egyptian Coptic Christians.
In the warrant Jones was charged with harming Egyptian National Unity, insulting and publicly attacking Islam and spreading false information.
The penalty for such crimes in Islamic Egypt is death.
Terry Jones has his own views on the warrant.
Tuesday afternoon Jones issued a press release on his website saying that Islam is a religion of intolerance.
Jones also says Americans must protect freedom of speech and freedom of expression.
- Reactions to Terry Jones' Role in the Ongoing Libyan Crisis
- Real Estate Transaction Scams
- Buying Vacant Homes
- Marion Co. Man Fails to Enroll Daughter in School, Says He is a Sovereign Citizen
- Neighbor Helps Deputies Catch Crooks
- Spirit Of Faith Officially Opens Its Doors
- City Plan Board Grants Church Permit to Buy Dove World Outreach's Land
- Young Girls Liver Saves Two Lives
- Radical Display in Front of Gainesville Church Causing Stir
- Clash on Religion