Alachua County Fair Numbers Up
GAINESVILLE- Alahcua County Fair workers say they've seen an increase in sales from this time last year.
Officials say around the first weekend from last year, they've seen a 15 percent increase in sales and a ten percent increase in presale tickets.
They say its because of popular attractions like the Grizzly Bear, and the Alligator.
Fair workers say the Fair helps local businesses a chance to get a unique type a advertising exposure.
- Alachua County Fair
- "Fair Fare" for Alachua County Fairgrounds
- Alachua County Youth Fair and Live Stock Show
- Debate Number Two for The Next Alachua County Sheriff
- Marion County Sheriff's Office Public Safety Fair
- Tourism Numbers Up In Marion County
- Alachua County Democratic Party Wants Alachua County Democratic Black Caucus Charter Revoked
- Alachua County Sheriff Asks County Commission For More Money
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office Saves Woman from Pasco County
- Alachua County Firefighters Protest Tentative County Budget