Ann Romney visits David's BBQ in Gainesville
GAINESVILLE- North Central Florida was once again in the national political spotlight Thursday, as Ann Romney visited Gainesville.
The wife of GOP Presidential candidate Mitt Romney made a campaign stop at David's Real Pit Barbecue in Northeast Gainesville.
She greeted guests inside the restaurant before picking up lunch to-go. That included pork sandwiches and collard greens.
Romney also greeted supporters outside the restaurant.
Former Presidential candidate John McCain's wife Cindy was along for the ride. It was a part of a bus tour making several stops throughout the state.
- Ann Romney Visits Ocala
- Florida Prepared to Play Kingmaker in Presidential Election
- Gainesville Elementary School Makes a Learning Opportunity of the Presidential Election
- David's BBQ
- Thousands Of Floridians Have Already Voted In General Election
- Gainesville City Election 2012
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- Vote 2013: Gainesville Mayor Lowe on Why He Should Be Re-elected
- Vote 2013: Ed Braddy on Why He Should Be Elected Mayor of Gainesville
- Gainesville residents to vote in City Election Tuesday