Ann Romney visits David's BBQ in Gainesville
GAINESVILLE- North Central Florida was once again in the national political spotlight Thursday, as Ann Romney visited Gainesville.
The wife of GOP Presidential candidate Mitt Romney made a campaign stop at David's Real Pit Barbecue in Northeast Gainesville.
She greeted guests inside the restaurant before picking up lunch to-go. That included pork sandwiches and collard greens.
Romney also greeted supporters outside the restaurant.
Former Presidential candidate John McCain's wife Cindy was along for the ride. It was a part of a bus tour making several stops throughout the state.
- Gainesville Elementary School Makes a Learning Opportunity of the Presidential Election
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- Florida Prepared to Play Kingmaker in Presidential Election
- Ann Romney Visits Ocala
- Romney Pushes GOP Presidential Race Toward a Close
- What $40,000 Gets You in Presidential Fundraising
- President Obama Talks Easy Pleasey Lemon Squeezy With TV 20's David Snyder
- Gainesville Voters Watch Election Returns at Hippodrome
- Young Voters React to President Obama's DNC Speech
- Romney Faces NAACP, Booed for Hitting 'Obamacare'