Art Festival a Success
Published October 1st, 2012
Artists gathered at Thornebrook village to celebrate the center's 28th annual art show over the weekend.
The two day even finished up Sunday after hosting more then 125 artists.
Event organizers expect that more than twenty-five thousand people visited the festival.
"Gainesville is really super for supporting the arts it's really important to remember that if you don't have art in the world it gets pretty dull," said one patron.
The festival also included jugglers, dancers, musicians and a children's play area.
- Economic Impact of Cedar Key Arts Festival
- DOWNTOWN FESTIVAL AND ART SHOW
- Gainesville Downtown Festival and Art Show
- Santa Fe College Arts Festival Wraps Up
- Hundreds Flock To Cedar Key Arts Festival
- Thornebrook Art Festival Hopes To Delight Fans
- 48th Annual Cedar Key Arts Festival
- 28th Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook This Weekend
- Vendors and Business Owners Ready for Gainesville Art Festival
- Cedar Key's Art Festival Preparations