Duclos Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity
MARION COUNTY - A Marion County judge made the ruling yesterday that 70-year-old Robert Duclos was mentally unstable.
Authorities say that in June 2010, Duclos shot his wife, Marielle, at their Ocala home. He said he felt he was being punished for his past personal issues and killing his wife would resolve those problems.
He will be taken to a treatment facility, where he will remain indefinitely unless ordered by the court.
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Health Reason to Fly First Class?
- Accused Would-Be-Terrorist Pleads Not Guilty in Tampa
- Australian Investment Banker Pled Guilty
- Jodi Arias Guilty
- Tebow Reveals Reason For Return
- Tebow's Reason for Returning
- Cleaning for a Reason
- A Reason to Celebrate for Suwannee County Residents in Storm Affected Areas
- Prostitution Sting Results in Arrests