Duclos Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity
MARION COUNTY - A Marion County judge made the ruling yesterday that 70-year-old Robert Duclos was mentally unstable.
Authorities say that in June 2010, Duclos shot his wife, Marielle, at their Ocala home. He said he felt he was being punished for his past personal issues and killing his wife would resolve those problems.
He will be taken to a treatment facility, where he will remain indefinitely unless ordered by the court.
- Prosecutor Says Hakken May Be Faking Insanity
- Man Guilty in Fatal Marion County Home Invasion Shooting
- Kornegays Plead Guilty
- Suspects plead not guilty in Cloud 9 shooting in Ocala
- Gainesville shooter found guilty
- Trucker pleads guilty in school bus crash
- Health Reason to Fly First Class?
- Jury Finds Escoto Guilty
- Jury Finds Hit-And-Run Suspect Guilty
- Former NFL Player Pleads Guilty to Heroin Trafficking