Early Morning Fire Kills 1
LAKE CITY, Fla.- A man was killed early this morning in Lake City when a fuel tank he was checking exploded.
Columbia County Sheriff's Seputies say 30- year- old Perry Pollard died after the explosion at the Anderson Columbia Plant.
No other workers were injured, and there was no threat of contamination to the surrounding area.
An investigation to determine the cause of the fire could take several weeks.
- Lake City woman killed in early morning crash
- Lake City Police Officer Dies in Early Morning Fire
- New policies at Lake City daycare
- Several people injured in Lake City shooting
- Lake City Police Pursuit
- Shooting in Lake City
- Fourth of July Celebrations in Lake City
- Lake City Officer Fired
- NAACP Calls for the Resignation of Lake City Police Chief and City Manager
- Lake City Residents Waiting for Relief After Debby