Fest Comes to Gainesville
Gainesville opened it's streets this weekend to music lovers from everywhere in the country.
Fest 11 is a weekend long event featuring more that three hundred bands in thirteen venues.
Neil Cooler from Washington D.C has made it a goal to come down to Gainesville every year, ever since Fest 6.
So what exactly is it that makes him come back year after year hundreds of miles?
"It's my favorite vacation. Gainesville is a great town. I have so much fun here. See so many amazing, bands, get so many hugs, so many high-fives. It's just a great time."
There was also an art show on Sunday and a comedy showcase at Rockey's Piano Bar as part of the Fest.
- The Fest comes to Gainesville
- Gainesville Activites and Traffic Details- Art Fest, Bikers Parade
- SlamFest 22 In Gainesville
- Labor Daze Fest In Gainesville 2013
- Hemp Fest in Gainesville
- Gatornationals comes to Gainesville
- "Maddie's Pet Adoption Days" Comes to Gainesville
- New App For Getting a Ride Could Be Coming to Gainesville
- Hatchet Creek Development Comes Before Gainesville City Commission
- Prez Candidate's Wife Comes to Gainesville Wednesday