Firefighters Reminding Residents About Fire Safety
GAINESVILLE - Fall temperatures are approaching and firefighters are urging residents now is the time to protect your home.
They say double check your batteries on your smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector.
They also say make sure there is no buildup in your chimney before starting a fire and also have fireplace screen protector to prevent sparks from coming out into your home.
Firefighters say the main cause of fires is electrical wires not functioning properly.
- Firefighter Training Serves as a Reminder for Everyone
- Firefighter Deaths Serve As Tragic Reminder
- Teaching Kids About Fire Safety
- Parents Reminded to Check Child's Safety Seat
- Safety Tips To Parents About Phone/Internet Safety For Kids
- Firefighters Extinguish Small Electrical Fire At Ocala Nursing Home
- Firefighters Extinguish Fire At Gainesville Park
- Area Firefighters Train to Deal With Solar Panel Fires
- 19 Arizona Firefighters Dead in Yarnell Hill Fire NCFL Reaction
- Marion County Firefighters Promoting Fire Prevention Month at Maplewood Elementary