NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
"Kick Off For a Cure" for Cystic Fibrosis This Saturday
"Kick Off for a Cure" will be held at Touchdown Terrace in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium this Saturday to raise money to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.
The UF Dazzlers, the UF Band, Albert and Alberta and Doug Johnson will all be in attendance. Twenty HD TVs will be available to watch the UF-Vandy game on. There will also be a live and silent auction along with food from 20 of Gainesville's finest restaurants.
Tickets are $75 per person. The event starts at 5 p.m.
- "Kick-Off for a Cure" Tailgate Event
- Medical Spotlight 10/31/11 "Kicking Foot Problems"
- Kick Off To A Cure
- Kick off Summer with Festive Decorations
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off
- YMCA Kicks Off "Get Moving" Campaign
- Child with HIV "Functionally Cured"
- Share the Cure 2012
- Safe Sleep Campaign Kicks Off
- Poverty Challenge Kicks Off Monday