"Kick Off For a Cure" for Cystic Fibrosis This Saturday
"Kick Off for a Cure" will be held at Touchdown Terrace in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium this Saturday to raise money to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis.
The UF Dazzlers, the UF Band, Albert and Alberta and Doug Johnson will all be in attendance. Twenty HD TVs will be available to watch the UF-Vandy game on. There will also be a live and silent auction along with food from 20 of Gainesville's finest restaurants.
Tickets are $75 per person. The event starts at 5 p.m.
- "Kick-Off for a Cure" Tailgate Event
- Medical Spotlight 10/31/11 "Kicking Foot Problems"
- Kick Off To A Cure
- Local Young Woman Battling Cystic Fibrosis Is On A Quest To Raise Awareness
- Lung Transplants Offer New Hope For Some Cystic Fibrosis Patients
- Kick off Summer with Festive Decorations
- UF Homecoming events kick off in Gainesville today
- Spring Garden Festival kicks off this weekend
- YMCA Kicks Off "Get Moving" Campaign
- "Breast Cancer Awareness Month" Kicks Off