Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
TV 20 STUDIO - Horst Ferrero, founder of the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation, talks about the 5th annual Noche de Gala and the mission to build a children's hospital.
The event, held at the Besilu Collection estate in Micanopy, raised over a million dollars.
Additionally, artist Romero Britto will be donating a sculpture for the future children's hospital.
For more information on Noche de Gala and the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation go to http://www.sebastianferrero.org/
- Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- 7th Annual Noche De Gala Has Guests "Amped"
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- Medical Community Backs Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- UF Shands Children's Hospital Opens New Entrance
- "Sweet" Fundraiser Benefits Dance Marathon & Shands Hospital for Children
- Share the Cure 2012