Micanopy's Small Town Charm Attracts Thousands this Weekend
Published October 21st, 2012
MICANOPY- It’s a little town with a lot to offer, and this weekend it was the place to be for thousands who came to witness the Micanopy Fall Festival.
CitrusCounty Resident, Frank Romanelli says,“We’re all in the same boat these days and we all look forward to getting away, and this is the place to go to.
The Micanopy festival attracted visitors like Romanelli and thousands of others wishing to experience a slice of southern living.
Just a short drive south of Gainesville, you’ll pass the town of Micanopy but don’t blink, the historic town of one square mile and one traffic light, is easy to miss.
- Micanopy's 39th Fall Festival
- Art Festival Attracts Thousands
- 32nd Annual Art Festival at Thornebrook attracts thousands
- Gainesville Church Attracts Controversy with Judgement Day Event
- Micanopy hosts 41st-annual fall harvest festival
- Technical Failure in Archer Leaves Thousands in the Dark
- Ocala Meat & Sheep Festival
- Gainesville Residents Warm Their Homes as Temperatures Fall
- Gainesville Family Gets Rude Awakening After Tree Falls on House
- Tree Falls on Home in Northwest Gainesville