Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
This year's Noche De Gala took place in Micanopy over the weekend.
The event is a fundraiser with the ultimate goal of raising enough money to build a children's hospital here in Gainesville.
Horst and Luisa Ferrero have put their efforts into rasing funds for the hospital since their 3-year old son, Sebastian, died at Shands in October 2007.
His death was caused by medical errors and a medication overdose.
The event featured dinner, live entertainment and a silent auction.
So far, The Sebastian Ferrero Foundation has raised nearly 7 million dollars.
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- 7th Annual Noche De Gala Has Guests "Amped"
- 2013 Noche de Gala Raises Millions
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- 7th annual 'Noche de Gala' prep underway
- Chocolate and Champagne Gala raises money for Dance Alive National Ballet
- Noche de Gala Preparations Underway
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- Medical Community Backs Sebastian Ferrero Foundation