Noche De Gala Raises Money For Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
This year's Noche De Gala took place in Micanopy over the weekend.
The event is a fundraiser with the ultimate goal of raising enough money to build a children's hospital here in Gainesville.
Horst and Luisa Ferrero have put their efforts into rasing funds for the hospital since their 3-year old son, Sebastian, died at Shands in October 2007.
His death was caused by medical errors and a medication overdose.
The event featured dinner, live entertainment and a silent auction.
So far, The Sebastian Ferrero Foundation has raised nearly 7 million dollars.
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation Hosts Noche De Gala Preview
- Medical Community Backs Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Sebastian Ferrero Foundation
- Ferrero Foundation Hosts Event To Raise To Build Children's Hospital
- Looking Back at Noche de Gala 2012
- 5th Annual Noche de Gala Raises Funds for Kids
- Noche de Gala Preparations Underway
- Sick Teen Raises Money for Children's Miracle Network
- Your Vote Could Win the Sebastian Ferrero Foundation $100,000
- Noche de Gala Preview