Ocala Police Begin Halloween Impaired Driving Campaign
Extra officers will be on duty during the Ocala Police Department's halloween impaired driving campaign which runs from October 25th through November 4th.
Officers say party hosts should remember that they can be held liable for damage or injuries caused by their guests leaving the party intoxicated.
- Local students learn the dangers of driving impaired
- Ocala Police Looking for Counterfeiter
- Ocala Police Looking for Goodwill Donation Thief
- Ocala Police Search For Credit Card Thief
- Morning Edition Halloween Costume Contest Winners
- Fourth Annual Great Halloween Candy Buy Back
- 10/22/12 Fitzness Minute: Make Halloween about Fun, not Food
- Halloween Craft Ideas From The Design Diva
- Halloween Safety Tips From GPD
- Click It or Ticket Campaign Begins Friday