Ocala Residents Facing Increased Electric Bills
OCALA - Beginning this week, Ocala Utility Services will increase rates for electricity because there was a seasonal rate in place.
Ocala Utility Services provided a summer relief credit, which helps keep bills from increasing significantly during the hot summer days.
A person with a bill of $106 a month will now face a charge of $118.
- Ocala Warns Residents of Utility Bill Scam
- GRU's Proposed Budget Sees Decrease in Electricity costs/Increase in Water
- Big Home, Zero Electric Bill?
- Firefighters Extinguish Small Electrical Fire At Ocala Nursing Home
- Price Increase For Parking Permits for Those Who Live Near UF
- Football Coach Facing Trial
- Woman Punches Child in Face
- Gainesville Woman Facing Child Neglect Charges
- CFCC Faces Increased Enrollment, Under Staffing, And $1M Budget Cuts
- Senator Bill Nelson Speaks at UF