Paul Ryan Visit Will Cause Road Closures
Hundreds are expected to gather in Downtown Ocala on Thursday as Paul Ryan takes the stage.
The Republican party vice presidential candidate is scheduled to speak at noon in Downtown Ocala Square on Southwest Broadway Street.
The event will open to the public at 10:00 a.m. You will need a ticket, so contact your local Republican office.
Some roads will be closed hours before the event begins.
There will be no parking allowed on the downtown square.
State Road 40 between US441/ N Pine Ave and NE 8th Ave.- 7:00 am. to 3:00 p.m
SE 1st Ave between SE Fort King St. and NE 1st St. - 3:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Magnolia Ave. between NW 1st St. and SW Fort King St.- 3:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Broadway St. between SW 1st Ave. and SE Osceola Ave.- 3:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
NE/SE Osceola Ave. between SE Fort King St. and NW 1st Ave.- 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Detour routes are as follows:
State Road 40 eastbound – US 441 to State Road 492 to NE 8th Ave. back to SR 40
SR 40 westbound – NE 8th Ave. to SR 492 to US 441/Pine Ave. back to SR 40
SE 1st Ave. northbound – SE Fort King St. to SE Watula Ave. to NE 1st St. back to NE 1st Ave.
Magnolia Ave. southbound – NW 1st St. to NW 1st Ave. to SW Ft. King St. back to S. Magnolia Ave.
Broadway St. eastbound – SW 1st Ave. to SW Fort King St. and to SE Watula Ave.
Broadway St. westbound – SE Osceola Ave. to SE Fort King St. to SW 1st Ave. and back to Broadway St.
NE/SE Osceola Ave. northbound – Fort King St. to SE Watula Ave. to NE 1st St and back to NE Osceola Ave.
NE/SE Osceola Ave. southbound – NE 1st St. to NE Watula Ave. and to Fort King St.
- Vice Presidential Hopeful, Paul Ryan Makes Victory Tour Stop in Ocala
- Paul Ryan Stops by The Villages
- Fire Causes Road Closures in Bradford County
- Fires Causing Road Closures
- Ocala: Martin Luther King Day March Road Closures
- Wildfire in Ocala National Forest prompts road closures
- U.S. 301 closure causes frustration
- Presidential Politics Heat Up
- List of Road Closures from Tropical Storm Debby
- Rising River Levels Lead to Road Closures in Levy County