Pedro Bravo Indicted for the Murder and Kidnapping of Christian Aguilar
ALACHUA COUNTY - Pedro Bravo was indicted by an Alachua County jury late Monday afternoon for first degree murder and kidnapping in the case of the disappearance of his former friend, Christian Aguilar.
Eighteen-year-old Bravo remains in jail with no opportunity for bond.
Police, friends and family of Aguilar, and volunteers from the community have been searching for Aguilar since he disappeared on Sept. 20 but have had no success finding his body.
- Christian Aguilar App Launched One Year After His Murder
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- Trial For UF Student Murder Case Set To August 4th
- Remembering Christian Aguilar, One Year Since UF Student Murder
- Bravo Trial Day 8: Bravo's Cellmate Recounts Murder
- Bravo Trial Day 8: Bravo Asks For Inmate's Help In Creating Copy-Cat Murder
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Aguilar Family Believes Son's Remains Have Been Found