Pedro Bravo Indicted for the Murder and Kidnapping of Christian Aguilar
ALACHUA COUNTY - Pedro Bravo was indicted by an Alachua County jury late Monday afternoon for first degree murder and kidnapping in the case of the disappearance of his former friend, Christian Aguilar.
Eighteen-year-old Bravo remains in jail with no opportunity for bond.
Police, friends and family of Aguilar, and volunteers from the community have been searching for Aguilar since he disappeared on Sept. 20 but have had no success finding his body.
- Accused Murderer Pedro Bravo Appears Before a Full Courtroom
- Pedro Bravo Charged With Murder In Case Against Missing UF Student
- Missing UF Student's Family, Not Giving Up
- Police Find New Evidence On Aguilar's Case
- Blood In Bravo's SUV, Among Other Incriminating Evidence In The Aguilar Case
- Aguilar Family Believes Son's Remains Have Been Found
- New Details in Christian Aguilar Case
- Scope Increases While Volunteers Decrease in Search For Christian
- Volunteers No Longer Needed In Search For Missing UF Student
- Shovel & Duct Tape Bought Before Aguilar's Dissapearance