Trio of Thieves Use Stolen Credit Cards to Buy Electronics
Published October 9th, 2012
LAKE CITY - Police are looking for three people who they say stole a purse out of a car, and then tried to buy several thousand dollars worth of merchandise from an area Wal-Mart.
Investigators have released surveillance photos of the trio taken from inside the store. They're described as a heavy-set white female, along with two black men, one with a beard, the other with a thin mustache.
After buying over $2,000 worth of electronics using a stolen credit card, the three then drove off in a black Chrysler 200 with tinted windows. Investigators believe the three suspects may be involved in similar car burglaries as far north as Valdosta, Georgia.
Police are taking this time to remind all drivers to lock their car doors.
- Man Buys Car Using Stolen Credit Card
- Fake Money Used to Buy Phone Cards at Lake City Business
- Ocala woman arrested for using stolen credit card
- Woman charged with using city credit card has a record
- GPD: Worker uses city credit card, steals over $91k
- Authorities In Marion County Looking For Thieves Who Stole Car And Credit Cards
- Credit card thieves arrested
- Clay County credit card thieves
- Two busted with two dozen stolen credit cards
- Identity Thieves Used Money to Buy Cars, Shop