Early Voters In North Central Florida
GAINESVILLE, Fla- It may not be the pace of the 2008 presidential election, but early voters are out in North Central Florida.
According to Alachua County Supervisor of Elections Pam Carpenter, over 24,000 voters in Alachua County have voted early.
Carpenter encourages voters to get out and vote and take advantage of the active polling places.
In Marion County as of Thursday morning 20,000 voters cast an early ballot.
- Voters in North Central Florida Voice Their Opinion
- North Central Florida Primary Election Races
- Florida Voters Head To Polls Early
- Early Voting For Alachua County
- As Election Nears, Some Voters Grow Tired of Constant Political Ads
- Gainesville Voters Watch Election Returns at Hippodrome
- Certain Counties in North Central Florida Have High STD Count
- Absentee Voters Left Waiting as County Reviews Signatures
- Voter Registration Deadline Draws Future Voters
- Less Active Voters in Marion County